I just re-read my last post and felt my anxiety level go through the roof. I didn't think I was that stressed, to be honest.
It reminded me of Mrs. B's Gratitude post from a couple of weeks back, so I thought I'd try listing the things I'm grateful for in a bid to focus on more positive things.
1. I live in a beautiful place. My life is a postcard.
2. I have a pretty awesome significant other.
3. Said significant other is agreeable to buying a house with me.
4. We can afford to consider buying a place in this beautiful, expensive, postcard town.
5. I have family nearby.
6. My big crazy extended family may be crazy, but that's what makes them all the more awesome, and I love them for it.
7. My sister is coming to visit in a few months!
8. Bellydance troupe :)
9. I am strong and healthy.
10. Dairy-free pumpkin pie. YUMM!
There are many more things to list, but these are the first that come to mind.