Vintage flowers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A change in content

I was super excited to start this blog back in July. I had so many ideas racing around in my head I couldn't write them down fast enough. However, my excitement for exclusively pagan-exploration themed topics quickly waned and I've been left with a very empty blog. Not to say that I didn't have ideas for posts...it's just that many of them didn't fit in the very specific focus I'd set for this blog. So, as any good writer does, I've decided to expand my focus a bit and move beyond a pagan specific blog, and write about what interests me. Often, the things that interest me are pagan-related, but I will be writing more than just that. So stay tuned, my readers*, and expect more expansive topics coming soon!

*"regular readers"....it's a goal to which I aspire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment